Monday, July 27, 2009

Kevin's Random Rants Introduction

Greetings one and all who may stumble upon this blog. Now, I know what most of you are thinking... And you're right. I am not one who necessarily enjoys blogs, blogging, or hearing what people I don't know think. (If you came across this site looking for something cool, well, I feel you. Been there, done that, wasted my time on too many blogs that were totally not what I was looking for.) I'm not sure what came over me, but I just decided to make this blog, and that is that. For those who peruse this blog, let's get one thing straight. I'm not trying to make you care what I think. I'm not going to present my point-of-view as what's "right" or "wrong" but instead to just present my way of looking at some of the quirkier things in life we all face. Be prepared for bad jokes, humorous anecdotes, video game reviews without all the pretentiousness and... well, as the blog suggests, random rants. Let's see where this goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment